All children are expected to wear the following uniform:
Winter Uniform (September- April)
- Sports logos are not permitted.
- Children, not dressed in uniform, will be loaned an item of uniform where possible.
Summer Uniform (April-July)
As an alternative to the winter uniform a blue gingham style dress, short grey trousers and closed toe sandals may be worn.
- All pupils require a plain white tee shirt, black shorts and black pumps. Sports logos are not permitted. During the winter months, plain track suits may be worn for outdoor P.E.
- Children in Years three, four, five and six will also need a swimming costume and towel. Boys should wear swimming trunks as baggy shorts are not allowed. Girls and long-haired boys must wear a swimming cap.
- A pump bag in which to keep things is essential.
- ALL items of clothing and bags should be clearly labelled with the child's name.
School sweatshirts and t-shirts and a number of other items can be bought from the school office. For all children we advise practical clothing, which is washable, and appropriate for all the activities your child will undertake in school. Please ensure your child wears suitable safe footwear, which is appropriate for school.
To avoid the risk of loss or damage we ask that children do not bring valuables such as jewellery, toys or money to school. For safety reasons we ask that the wearing of jewellery is kept to watches.
Earrings are not allowed in any circumstances as they breach health and safety regulations.
We do not encourage children to bring mobile phones in to school. If your child does bring a phone to school, this will be taken by a member of staff and placed in a desk or drawer during the school day.
Unfortunately, we are unable to be responsible for the loss or damage to personal property in school. We take all the precautions we can to avoid such situations occurring and always follow up any problem.