Policies of particular interest to Parents and Carers are:
These policies can be accessed by clicking on the individual policy below
To view any of these policies you need Acrobat Reader
All other policies can be viewed by arrangement through the Junior or Infant Admin Office.
In accordance with the Education Reform Act of 1988 the school follows the Tameside procedures for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum and related matters. If any parent wishes to make a complaint against the school in relation to:
- Provision of a broad and balanced entitlement curriculum.
- Religious education and collective worship.
- Implementation of the National Curriculum including exceptions or withdrawals, or parts of it.
- The operation of a charging policy
- The provision of information
The Procedure is:
Settling the complaint informally with a teacher, Deputy Head teacher or the Head teacher.
Formal referral to the Governors.
Formal referral to the Local Authority (L.A.).
If the complainant is still dissatisfied, it is possible to complain further to the Secretary of state
Complaints about the actions of individual teachers or the Head teacher are not covered by these procedures.
Full details of the complaints procedure are available in the School and Council Offices.