All children are expected to wear the following uniform
Uniform can be purchased / ordered via ParentPay and collected from school or alternatively, uniform can be purchased from Kidstop https://www.kids-stop.co.uk/
Winter Uniform (September- April)
- White polo shirt with or without school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece jacket with or without logo
- Grey skirt, trousers or grey pinafore
- White or grey socks
- Black shoes
Please note, sports logos are not permitted and children not dressed in uniform, will be loaned an item of uniform where possible.
Summer Uniform (April-July)
As an alternative to the winter uniform a blue gingham style dress, short grey trousers and closed toe sandals may be worn.
- Pupils can continue to come to school wearing PE kit on their class PE days.
- All pupils require a plain white T-shirt (school polo shirts are suitable), black shorts or skirt, and black pumps or trainers. A plain black tracksuit or joggers/leggings may be worn, these may include a small brand logo but no other colours or pictures. Many local supermarkets supply the plain tops and pants that are required for PE lessons.
- Children in Year 5 will also need a swimming costume and towel. Children should wear either a swimming costume (one piece) or swimming trunks as baggy shorts are not allowed. Children with long hair must wear a swimming cap. A pump bag in which to keep things is essential.
- ALL items of clothing and bags should be clearly labelled with the child's name.
School sweatshirts and t-shirts and a number of other items can be bought from the school office. For all children we advise practical clothing, which is washable, and appropriate for all the activities your child will undertake in school. Please ensure your child wears suitable safe footwear, which is appropriate for school.
To avoid the risk of loss or damage we ask that children do not bring valuables such as jewellery, toys or money to school. For safety reasons we ask that the wearing of jewellery is kept to watches.
Earrings are not allowed in any circumstances as they breach health and safety regulations.
We do not encourage children to bring mobile phones in to school. If your child does bring a phone to school, this will be taken by a member of staff and placed in a locked drawer during the school day.
Unfortunately, we are unable to be responsible for the loss or damage to personal property in school. We take all the precautions we can to avoid such situations occurring and always follow up any problem.
Yew Tree Lane, Dukinfield, Tameside SK16 5BJ
0161 338 3452